WEAR IT HOW YOU WANT IT.
You can flip it so that the pockets are facing outwards for easy access or flip it inwards to safeguard your items. There’s no right or wrong way to wear a FlipBelt (well, we wouldn’t recommend it for headgear), so you can customize it to your liking.
IT WON'T BUDGE.
Many of our customers have agreed with us when we say that the FlipBelt stays where you want it. That’s important when you’re moving fast. So go ahead—do some jumping jacks. Climb a mountain. Bike down a mountain trail. Your stuff will stay put no matter what you’re doing with a FlipBelt.
BE LIGHT ON YOUR FEET.
Other belts and pouches have their own heft. Some people complain that armbands, which are fairly heavy, makes activities a little bit lopsided. The FlipBelt, made of micro-poly and lycra, is a featherweight in comparison.
STRETCH IT TO FIT.
The material used for our belt is super stretchy, so you can comfortably fit a gigantic iPhone 6+ inside, along with all your other necessities! 92% Micropoly 8% Lycra for fast wicking, quick drying, and extra softness against your skin.
- No buckles or fasteners that cause chafing and have the potential of breaking.
- Slips on like a pair of pants.
- Easily worn under or over clothing.
- Multiple access openings throughout the belt.
- 3M Quality reflective logo.
- Flipping the entire belt locks items in place.
- The even design eliminates bouncing and chafing.
- Machine washable.
- Dry on low tumble or hang up to dry.